Guidelines for submission, review and publication of articles
Guidelines for sending manuscripts
- Materials for publication are accepted only by e-mail.
- Articles should be in line with one of the groups of scientific disciplines represented by the headings of the journal.
- The materials should fully conform to the formatting requirements.
1. The recommended article size is 6-8 pages. The main text: Times New Roman, size 14 point font, single line spacing, all margins: 2.0 cm, paragraph indentation 1 cm, full justification.
2. The references should be made as follows: [1, pg. 238], where the first number is the number of the source in the references. If quoting IT IS REQUIRED to specify the page number. The bibliographical notes are issued in accordance with GOST R 7.0.5 2008: Times New Roman, size 12 point font, single line spacing; the sources are listed in the order of references in the text; references are mandatory.
The requirements of GOST R 7.0.5 2008 cm:
IT IS NECESSARY to provide the publishing house name in the description of the source; the total number of pages if the reference to the literature is used, or a reference to the page numbers in the published article that is placed in the collection.
AN INCORRECT REFERENCE TO THE LITERATURE MAY BE A REASON FOR A REFUSAL OF PUBLICATION!!!
3. Each article should include:
- UDC identifier (for example: use the automatic decoding of index on the website);
- translation of the article title into English, and the author's name;
- annotation in Russian and English languages (No more than (!!!) 100 words; Times New Roman, size 12 point font, single line spacing);
- keywords (5-8) in Russian and English languages (Times New Roman, size 12 point font, single line spacing).
4. The graduate studentsТ articles (a sole author is a graduate student) are accepted on a competitive basis (up to 5 articles in one issue) and published in the special section УYouth ViewsФ. The scope of an article is 4-5 pages. Information about the scientific supervisor should appear in a note at the bottom of the each page.
5. The Editorial Staff reserves the right to reduce and edit materials